“I don’t have too much respect for people that are misbehaving in public and then acting as if they know what’s right for kids.”
Education Secretary Miguel Cardona doesn’t like the parents who fight to have a say in their child’s education.
We all knew it. Cardona just said the quiet part out loud:
CARDONA: “We can disagree. We can have healthy conversations around what’s best for kids. I respect differences of opinion. I don’t have too much respect for people that are misbehaving in public and then acting as if they know what’s right for kids.”
Education Secretary Cardona says that he doesn’t have “too much respect” for parents who have been “misbehaving” at school board meetings.
They’re “acting like they know what’s right for kids!” pic.twitter.com/uQf9nbZJ0F
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) September 22, 2023
We all know “people” means “parents.”
They’re our betters, you guys. They know what’s best for everyone, including your children.
Yeah, why would parents want to ensure teachers are teaching them the skills they need to have a successful life? Not Critical Race Theory, sexuality, or social justice. Real skills.
The unions demanded the DOJ and FBI target those parents.
- Democrats/Media Deploy Same “Eliminationist Narrative” Against School Parents As They Did Against Tea Party
- National School Boards Association Calls Protesters Against Critical Race Theory Domestic Terrorists, Requests Federal Intervention
- Maryland Parents Can’t Sue School Over Policy On Secret Gender Transitioning, Federal Appeals Court Rules
- Unions Advised Teachers How To Hide Gender Surveys from Colorado School District and Parents
- Federal Courts Allowing Secret Social Transitioning in Schools, Rebuff Parents’ Rights
- Garland Defiantly Pledges Feds Will Continue Monitoring Parents Protesting At School Boards
- Wray: No Evidence for Garland to Target Protesting Parents, But FBI Made Threat Tag to Identify Them
It’s not just the topics. Many schools and cities tell teachers to keep information away from the parents.
Activists tried to make it a crime for a parent not to affirm their child’s gender and keep transitioning from the parents.
Thank goodness the school board said no:
- School Board in California Approves Measure to Notify Parents if Their Child Identifies as Trans, Despite Outcry From Activists
Homeschool or send your kids to private school.
The private Catholic high school here has a work-study program for those who cannot afford tuition plus a uniform exchange. The school and community will help you!
Public education has become another outlet for the government to push its agenda and mold kids to hate their parents.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.