The American people are patient and forgiving, but everyone has had enough.
Is there any wonder why?
- UC-Berkeley to Offer Course on ‘Reproductive Liberty and Justice’
- Med School at Loyola U. Chicago, a Catholic School, Offers Course on Treating Transgender Children
- Brandeis University Quietly Removes ‘Oppressive Language’ Guide From Website After Backlash
It’s not just higher ed.
- Ohio School District Spent $24K on Trainings About How to Hide Gender Transition of Kids
- California Adopting New ‘Social Justice’ Mathematics Framework for K-12
The freakout over Affirmative Action continues.
- NAACP to Universities: Sign ‘Diversity No Matter What’ Pledge After ‘Extreme’ Affirmative Action Decisions
- Harvard Crimson Editors in ‘Despair’ Over Supreme Court Ruling on Affirmative Action
It has been very enlightening.
- The Affirmative Action Ruling Exposes the Diversity Racket in Higher Education
- The Supreme Court Should Apply Its Affirmative Action Ruling to Military Academies
- Sen. J.D. Vance Criticizes Colleges Over ‘Intention to Circumvent’ SCOTUS Affirmative Action Ruling
Compare and contrast.
- Chart Shows the Outrageous Rise in College Tuition Cost Over the Years
- University of California System Looking to Increase Tuition by 6% Every year
No surprises here.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.