Waging a War on Wokeness Week in Education
Your weekly report on education news.
Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 08:00am 1 Comment
When it comes to education, Ron DeSantis is showing Republicans how it’s done.
- Leftists Lose Their Minds After DeSantis Declares War on Wokeness in Higher Ed
- College Board Bends The Knee To DeSantis, Drops CRT and BLM From AP African American Studies, Adds “Black Conservatives”
- DeSantis Takes Wrecking Ball To “Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion” Bureaucracy In Florida Public Universities
Others are following suit.
There is still a lot of work to do.
- Profs Argue K-12 Science Lessons Should Inspire Activism
- Boston University Prof Creates ‘Racism Denial Response Guide’
- Job Listings in Higher Ed Increasingly Demand a Specialization in Social Justice, Critical Race Theory
Imagine all the fun things you can learn.
- Westminster College has a Class Called ‘How to be a B*tch’
- Some Colleges and Universities Have Courses on How to Survive the ‘Zombie Apocalypse’
- Feminist Chemistry Class at East Carolina U. Teaches That Science is Racist
Of course, some courses are mandatory.
Others are optional.
Seattle is a hotbed of leftism.
To trigger, or not to trigger…
Some things are just not sustainable.
- University of California Considering Cuts to Grad Student Enrollment Just Weeks After Strike
- Webster University in Missouri Faces Annual Losses of $25 Million
- Harvard Kennedy School Fires ‘Misinformation Expert’ Joan Donovan
Is this normal?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Woke is a bad joke.
When you are banging your head with a ball peen hammer, at some point, you have to stop.