Your weekly report on education news.
A public university is offering cash incentives to push the left’s agenda. How is this ethical in any way?
Cash for social justice is all the rage.
- Jaw-Dropping: Almost $25 Billion In Donations For “Racial Justice” And Related Causes Since George Floyd Death
Social justice is everywhere in higher education.
- Religion Class at Louisiana State University Will Argue That Social Justice is Part of ‘Christian Liberation’
- Law Prof: Law Schools Operate As “White Spaces”
- Minority Students at Duke Unsatisfied With Racial Climate Despite Numerous Diversity Staffers
So is Critical Race Theory, which definitely isn’t being taught anywhere.
- School District in California Lies About Teaching Critical Race Theory
- Students at University of Oregon Want Critical Race Theory Required for Graduation
Some people are walking away as a result.
Some are being turned away for refusing to comply.
Compare and contrast.
- Hundreds of Unvaccinated Higher Education Workers in Nevada Fired After Board of Regents Vote
- Penn State Starting 2022 Spring Semester In-Person as Planned
This is absurd.
This is beyond absurd.
Where to even begin with this?
Imagine taking out a student loan for this.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.