“announcement comes as more municipalities across the state re-introduce mask mandates and cases of COVID-19 increase”
This is becoming the norm at more and more schools.
WWLP News reports:
Massachusetts Community Colleges announce new vaccine requirement
The Presidents of Massachusetts’s 15 Community Colleges announced Monday that all students and staff will be required to be fully vaccinated by January 2022.
This announcement comes as more municipalities across the state re-introduce mask mandates and cases of COVID-19 increase. In a statement, the Presidents of the Commonwealth’s community colleges credit the requirement on the increased access and availability of vaccines, the Food & Drug Administration’s full and pending approval of available vaccines, and CDC guidance that the COVID-19 vaccine has been proven to be extremely safe and highly effective at preventing infection, severe disease, hospitalization, and death.
1. Berkshire Community College
2. Bristol Community College
3. Bunker Hill Community College
4. Cape Cod Community College
5. Greenfield Community College
6. Holyoke Community College
7. Massachusetts Bay Community College
8. Massasoit Community College
9. Middlesex Community College
10. Mt. Wachusett Community College
11. North Shore Community College
12. Northern Essex Community College
13. Quinsigamond Community College
14. Roxbury Community College
15. Springfield Technical Community College
“During the last eighteen months, the Massachusetts Community Colleges have prioritized the health and safety of our communities while also recognizing that many of our students have been disproportionally impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic,” the Presidents said in a statement shared with their campuses.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.