The state of New South Wales, which includes Sydney, outlined its roadmap to freedom! With restrictions, of course.
Australia is crazy.
A man’s girlfriend in Melbourne, Australia, taped police officers attacking him because he wasn’t wearing a face mask and had “no valid reason” to be in the area.
The girlfriend claimed the two of them took a stroll in the park. He took off his face mask to smoke a cigarette.
Two of the arresting officers did not have face masks!
More insane police overreach in Melbourne. Guy put in handcuffs for being a few hundred metres from his home. Police say “he has no valid reason to be there” & “wasn’t wearing a face mask”. He says he was getting lunch & having a cigarette.pic.twitter.com/7iQvVDkUcg
— Rita Panahi (@RitaPanahi) September 26, 2021
Victoria state has some of the most insane rules regarding COVID. You cannot go farther than 3.1 miles away from your house.
The man said he was literally a block away from his home.
You Can Have (Some) Freedoms With Vaccines
If you want freedom in Sydney, which is located in New South Wales, you have to get the vaccine:
Movement restrictions across New South Wales, the country’s most populous state and home to Sydney, will be lifted gradually between Oct. 11 and Dec. 1 as vaccination rates push through 70%, 80% and 90%.
However, people who are not fully inoculated will be barred from joining the vaccinated to resume community sports, dining out, shopping and other activities until the final date.
“Unlike most cases in the world, if you are not vaccinated you will have to wait at least four or five weeks … in order to participate in things that the rest of us can participate in,” state Premier Gladys Berejiklian said in a televised briefing.
“If you want to be able to have a meal with friends and welcome people in your home, you have to get vaccinated.”
Berejiklian did not detail how the block on activity by the unvaccinated would be enforced.
With the vaccine, the betters will allow you to have ten visitors in your home! You can have up to 20 people in unregulated outdoor settings! How about 200 people at COVID-safe events!
Places can have 500 people at controlled events!
This is ridiculous. The state will still enact strict restrictions on private places. No matter what you have to wear a mask inside:
- Retail stores can operate at one person per 4 square metres (those who are not fully vaccinated will only have access to non-critical retail via click-and-collect)
- Personal services such as hairdressers, spa, nail, beauty, waxing, tattoo and massage can operate with one person per 4sqm
- Hospitality venues can operate with one person per 4sqm inside and one person per 2sqm outside, with the requirement to be seated while drinking indoors removed. Group bookings will be limited to 20 people
- Those who are not fully vaccinated can only get takeaway
- Gyms and indoor recreation facilities (excluding indoor pools) can operate with one person per 4sqm, capped at 20 people per class (gyms will be allowed to open under these conditions from October 11)
Australia has fallen.pic.twitter.com/ohm4FOB4Lr
— Laurence Fox ✌🏼🇬🇧✌🏼 (@LozzaFox) September 27, 2021
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.