“infiltrated the highest level of the BSU administration”
The left does not seek to coexist within the system. It wants to take over and dominate the system. That’s what appears to be happening here.
The College Fix reports:
Boise State University overrun by social justice ideology, according to scholars’ new report
Social justice has fully permeated academics at Boise State University, according to a new research report that suggests such a situation on campus “divides the world into aggrieved minorities and oppressive majorities.”
Scholars Scott Yenor and Anna Miller, in their December 2020 report “Social justice ideology in Idaho higher education,” break down how social justice proponents have “infiltrated the highest level of the BSU administration” and are steadily transforming the public institution from within.
“BSU is adding to its social justice mission every year,” the 36-page report states. “Social justice education at BSU is no longer in its infancy. It is heading toward maturity, spreading into hiring, policies, curriculum, and student life.”
The report, jointly sponsored by two center-right think tanks, the Idaho Freedom Foundation and the Claremont Institute’s Center for the American Way of Life, states that:
· Administrators at BSU have repeatedly stated their commitment to developing a mature apparatus pushing social justice activism.
· BSU has hired several administrators to push such initiatives since beginning its intentions to transform the university in Summer 2017.
· Administrators have adopted policies in hiring and student experience to further the social justice cause and have announced a new emphasis on “inclusion and equity” throughout its colleges.
· Social justice education has a significant presence in the General Education requirements at BSU.
· Social justice ideology plays a significant part in at least 14 departments at BSU.
· The Residence Hall experience is infused with social justice ideology, as is the Writing Center.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.