A Trump campaign ad has drawn the ire of the usual suspects.

NBC and Fox News have stopped running the 30-second ad spot that connects the migrant caravan with illegal alien cop killer, Luis Bracamontes. CNN refused to run the ad in the first place.

Critics claim the ad is racist.

Watch:

From NBC:

NBC and Fox News said on Monday morning that they would no longer air an immigration ad from President Donald Trump that has been widely derided as racially divisive.

“After further review, we recognize the insensitive nature of the ad and have decided to cease airing it across our properties as soon as possible,” said Joe Benarroch, a spokesperson for NBC’s advertising sales department.

NBC came under fire for airing the commercial during its Sunday NFL coverage of a game between the New England Patriots and the Green Bay Packers.

The decision to run the ad quickly drew criticism on social media, including from actress Debra Messing, who stars in the NBC comedy “Will and Grace.”

“I want you to know that I am ashamed that my network aired this disgusting racist ad,” Messing tweeted. “It is the antithesis of everything I personally believe in, and what, I believe, our show is all about.”

The ad aired 18 times across multiple networks including Fox News and Fox Business Network, according to advertising tracking firm iSpotTV, which noted it also aired on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Monday morning.

Shortly after NBC made its announcement, Fox News said it had decided on Sunday to stop showing the ad.

“Upon further review, Fox News pulled the ad yesterday and it will not appear on either Fox News Channel or Fox Business Network,” Marianne Gambelli, president of ad sales for Fox News, said in an emailed statement.

David Martosko of The Daily Mail notes that the 30-second ad has been confused with a similar ad Trump tweeted:

At that point, the ad that NBC ran Sunday hadn’t been shown anywhere. CNN appeared to be referring to a 60-second video the president tweeted last week, one that his campaign didn’t produce.

The New York Times appeared to confuse them over the weekend, calling the 30-second spot ‘a shorter version’ of the video on Trump’s twitter feed. The Washington Post, too, conflated the two, calling the 60-second verion ‘the full ad.’

Both pieces of video feature a message that paints the thousands of Central American migrants headed north to the U.S. as a national security threat. And both use convicted cop-killer Luis Bracamontes as a poster-child for illegal-immigrant criminals.

They don’t share any footage in common, however. The shots of Bracamontes boasting about his murders were taken from different TV networks.

CNN didn’t specify what constituted racism in the ad.

A jury sentenced Bracamontes to death this year for slaying a pair of law enforcement officers after he was deported from the U.S. twice and jumped the border a third time.

The ad CNN refused to air includes nine seconds about Bracamontes, showing his courtroom boast that he regretted ‘that I just killed two.’

Likely: