The FBI has admitted it received a tip from someone regarding Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz on January 5, 2018, but never followed up on it.

The person even told the FBI that Cruz had a “desire to kill people” and “potential” to shoot up a school.

So the FBI did know about him. The community knew about him. The school even banned him. But go ahead and keep pushing your anti-gun narrative even though EVERYONE has admitted they failed at every opportunity to prevent this tragedy.

I blogged yesterday that the FBI received a warning last fall from a YouTube vlogger and bail bondsman about a comment from a Nikolas Cruz that said, “I’m going to be a professional school shooter.”

Administrators at the school have long considered Cruz a threat. The school expelled him for reasons officials have not said, but administrators told teachers and staff last year that Cruz was not allowed “on the campus with a backpack:”

Math teacher Jim Gard remembered that the school administration earlier sent out an email warning teachers about Cruz.

“We were told last year that he wasn’t allowed on campus with a backpack on him,” said Gard, who had him in class. “There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus.”

The Miami Herald wrote that people who knew Cruz said he “was into weird stuff” and never spoke much. His now-deleted Instagram page had tons of photos of weapons. One post even had Allahu Akbar in Arabic, but officials still believe the shooting had nothing to do with terrorism. NBC News reported that some students said they even “joked that if anyone were to attack the school, it would probably be him.” Senior Eddie Bonilla said that Cruz often “threatened to bring guns to school.”

SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO PREVENT THIS TRAGEDY. No one did anything about it.