The inept terrorist who attempted to ignite a device in his underwear while on a Northwest Airlines flight on Christmas Day 2009 is suing the DOJ for assorted instances of poor treatment.

Channel 7 in Denver reports:

The Nigerian man known as the “Underwear Bomber” sued the Federal Bureau of Prisons and Attorney General Jeff Sessions Wednesday in federal court in Denver, alleging his constitutional rights are being violated at the ADX supermax prison in Florence, Colorado.

The lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court of Colorado, alleges that Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab has been forced into solitary confinement for an undetermined amount of time, that he’s been chastised by other prisoners and guards for being Muslim, and that he’s been force-fed non-halal food when he went on hunger strikes to protest his alleged mistreatment.

. . . .  The lawsuit alleges that once Abdulmutallab got to ADX in Colorado, he was immediately placed in long-term solitary confinement and placed under special administrative measures (SAMs) that prohibited his communication with most of his family members up until last year, when he was allowed to talk to his sister.

The lawsuit says he’s still not allowed to talk to any of his nieces or nephews.

It says of 154,000 people incarcerated by the Bureau of Prisons, Abdulmutallab is among less than 30 who have special administrative measures, and alleges that he shouldn’t be placed under the restrictions because his communications don’t risk “death or serious bodily injury to persons” or property, which is a requirement of the SAMs.

“Prison walls do not form a barrier separating prison inmates from the protections of the United States Constitution,” the suit says.

It says the restrictions constitute “an unconstitutional deprivation” of his First Amendment rights to free speech and association.

Watch the report: