Heckler’s Veto Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 08:30am 4 Comments
DePaul University’s banning of Ben Shapiro is an admission of failure on their part.
Let’s just ban everything we don’t like.
- Students Try to Censor Conservative Pulitzer Winner for “Dangerous Rhetoric”
- The Problematic State of Free Speech at North Carolina Universities
- Yale Forms Committee to Rename Offensive Buildings And Monuments on Campus
And punish those who disagree with us.
- Student Government Official at U. Houston in Trouble for Saying All Lives Matter
- Student Gets Mandatory Diversity Training for ‘All Lives Matter’ Tweet
Rape culture updates.
- Student Allegedly Kicked Off Campus Before Being Informed of Anonymous Rape Charge
- Appeals Court Reinstates Reverse Discrimination Case Against Columbia by Student Accused Of Rape
Bad news for Hillary.
- Plurality of Millennials Want Hillary in Prison
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs Protesters Chant ‘Lock Her Up’
Compare and contrast.
- Free Tuition at Public Colleges Not Enough Says University President
- Two Former College Presidents Claim Student Debt Crisis is Overblown
As they should.
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Damn shame that Megyn Kelly and Ben Shapiro don’t have any careers anymore, since offending the Great God Cheeto…
Oh, I understand that many of you down-thumbing idiots have the ass-burn over the fact that your predictions were so risibly stupid.
I understand and I laugh…!!!!
The resistance by campus leftists – usually including faculty members – to allowing conservative speech goes back at least to the ’80s, when former UN Ambassador Jeane Kirkpatrick had to cancel a lecture at Berkeley, I believe.
Since Russell Kirk, Buckley, Milton Friedman, etc, there has been little serious argument from the left. They have instead chosen to label conservative ideas as dangerous, radical, subversive, racist, and intolerable to avoid engaging in debate. It is the refuge of totalitarians.
Fascist jackboots’ veto power. Allow Leftists’ thuggish threats, intimidation, vitriol, histrionics and agitation to create a climate of fear and disruption in which dissenting views cannot be spoken or contemplated.
Good training for these reprobates to become future college professors, members of the federal government bureaucracy, propagandists in mainstream media, or, members of the Dumb-o-crat National Committee.