DePaul University’s banning of Ben Shapiro is an admission of failure on their part.
Let’s just ban everything we don’t like.
- Students Try to Censor Conservative Pulitzer Winner for “Dangerous Rhetoric”
- The Problematic State of Free Speech at North Carolina Universities
- Yale Forms Committee to Rename Offensive Buildings And Monuments on Campus
And punish those who disagree with us.
- Student Government Official at U. Houston in Trouble for Saying All Lives Matter
- Student Gets Mandatory Diversity Training for ‘All Lives Matter’ Tweet
Rape culture updates.
- Student Allegedly Kicked Off Campus Before Being Informed of Anonymous Rape Charge
- Appeals Court Reinstates Reverse Discrimination Case Against Columbia by Student Accused Of Rape
Bad news for Hillary.
- Plurality of Millennials Want Hillary in Prison
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs Protesters Chant ‘Lock Her Up’
Compare and contrast.
- Free Tuition at Public Colleges Not Enough Says University President
- Two Former College Presidents Claim Student Debt Crisis is Overblown
As they should.
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.