Campus Concerns Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Saturday, July 16, 2016 at 08:30am 0 Comments
It looks like Hillary Clinton is still struggling with the college vote.
They have good reasons to be concerned.
- Clinton’s Free College Plan Is Not Economically Feasible
- University Of Maryland Mass Producing Hillary Clinton Clones
- Why Hillary’s College Plan Won’t Work
Of course, the left is doing everything they can to get out the vote.
- La Raza App Aims To Organize And Register Latino Millennials To Vote
- Student Voting Effort Linked to White House Gives Some Pause
Black Lives Matter is still active on many campuses.
- Law Prof Responds to Complaints About Her Black Lives Matter Shirt
- Purdue May Expel Student Who Criticized Black Lives Matter
- CUNY Prof Claims He Was Fired for Criticizing Black Student’s Homework
Reading is fundamental.
- Social Justice a Hot Topic for College Summer Reading Lists
- State Senator Wants to Slash U. Wisconsin’s Budget Over Reading Assignment
All leftism, all the time.
- Lena Dunham Agrees Oberlin Cafeteria Sushi is Cultural Appropriation
- Yale Employee Resigns After Breaking ‘Racist’ Stained Glass
- U. Maryland Conference to Honor Marxist Revolutionary
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.