Some college students are still embracing the ideology of Occupy Wall Street.
How can there be so many problems when the left rules academia?
- Filmmaker Ken Burns Tells Stanford Grads Their First Priority Is To Defeat Trump
- Milo Yiannopoulos Speech at U. Central Florida Cancelled Over Security Concerns
- DePaul University President Stepping Down After Protests From Campus Left
Compare and contrast…
- Marxist Professors Significantly Outnumber Conservatives on Campus
- Professor Rejects Marxism After Traveling the World
Let the buyer beware.
- Harvard Law Grad Suing NY State Board After Failing Bar Exam
- College in Sweden Refunds American Student’s Tuition for Useless Degree
It’s almost like identity politics are more important than learning.
- Dartmouth to Spend Almost $150 Million Promoting Diversity
- Wayne State University Drops Math Requirement and May Replace With Diversity
Academia and Orlando.
- Drexel University Law Prof Calls for Repeal of Second Amendment
- Mizzou Race Activist Hijacks Vigil for Orlando Terror Victims
- UC Berkeley Students And Staff Get Facts Wrong About Orlando Terrorist Horror
We know why…
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via Vimeo.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.