Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE) asked an excellent question this week.
Here’s the answer to their question.
- UC Irvine Suspends College Republicans for Hosting Milo Yiannopoulos
- College Professors Investigated for Presenting Opposing Viewpoints
- Protesters at U. Southern Mississippi Kicked Off Campus for Flying State Flag
Who needs free speech?
- CUNY Considers Campus Free Speech Zones
- Free Speech Still Under Assault on Campus
- Easily Offended Millennials Could Threaten the Jobs of Professors
We have diversity in everything but thought.
- 16 Departments at UNC Chapel Hill Have Zero Republican Professors
- Boston University Dean Blames Hate Speech for Orlando Attack
- California Bill Undermines Religious Freedom For Faith Based Schools
The left is focused on what they see as important.
- Protesters Think University With 97 Percent Women Has ‘Toxic Rape Culture’
- College Board Course Deletes Much Of Europe’s Past And Replaces It With A Leftist History
- Dartmouth Students Blame Racism After Asian Professor Denied Tenure
Especially the trendy stuff.
- Los Angeles City College Holds Transgender Career Fair
- University of Arizona to Launch Nation’s First Transgender Studies Program
Here’s the solution.
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.