Transgender Studies Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 09:00am 3 Comments
Transgender mania is taking hold on college campuses across the country.
- Yale Will Allow Trans Students To Use Chosen Name Over Birth Name On Diplomas
- Oregon State Embraces Transgender Bathroom Order
- U. Maryland Students Sign Petition to Allow Man on Women’s Basketball Team
Too bad free speech isn’t held in such high regard.
- Well Known Academics at Yale Resign Over Protests
- DePaul University Has Failed Free Speech
- VIDEO: Milo Yiannopoulos Threatened by Student Protesters at DePaul University
Aren’t things great when the left controls everything?
- School Exam Claims Income Distribution One of the Main Functions of Government
- College Cancels ‘Men in Literature’ Course for Being Too Focused on Men
- Montana State Students Protest $8 Million Dollar Gift Because Donor is Pro-Life
Graduation season is upon us once again.
- Tom Brokaw Tells College Students Gun Ownership Leads to Terrorism
- Yale Promotes New Gender Neutral Bathroom Policy During Commencement
- Commencement Speaker Heckled for Taking a Jab at Trump
- Student Protesters at UC Irvine Disrupt Pro-Israel Event
- Portland State Students Donate Money to Hamas for the Destruction of Israel
It’s all about equality, right?
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
If Yale allows trans students to use chosen name on diploma, why can’t I, the declared dumbest one in the class, choose to put the valedictorian’s name on MY diploma? I see no difference.
I’m getting really tired of the clueless snots occupying college campuses these days.
There’s so much crazy on college campuses. I say we nuke the sites from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure. 😉