Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
College students all over the country have decided they know what’s best for everyone. Please report to the nearest Ministry of Truth office for mandatory reeducation.
- CSU Students Stage Die-In for Greater Diversity Funding
- Black Students at Cornell Want Mandatory Diversity Training for Faculty
- SFSU Students Stage Hunger Strike Demanding More Funding for Ethnic Studies
It’s all the rage.
- Middlebury College Requires Seminar on Privilege and Inequality
- Oregon State to Force Students to Take Social Justice Training
- Minority Students at U. Kansas Want Their Own Student Government
Why not listen to people who display such maturity?
- UC Santa Barbara Students Need Safe Space Over Conservative Speaker
- College Disinvites Speaker for Disrespecting Obama
Campus speakers is an ongoing issue.
- Black Conservative Disinvited From Speaking at Virginia Tech
- Jason Riley is Re-Invited to Speak at Virginia Tech
Some students think they’re the ultimate judge of who are the right kinds of people.
- Brown Students Protest White Person Doing Hindu Chants
- University Cancels Video Game Panel For Including Too Many Men
- Conservative Group Denied Recognition at Drake University
This campus culture isn’t working out too well at the University of Missouri.
- Enrollment Decline at Mizzou is Worse Than Previously Thought
- Mizzou Race Relations Committee Video Aims to Teach White People About Racism
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image is a screen cap from Wikimedia.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.