Build The Wall Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 08:30am 9 Comments
You don’t have to be a Trump fan to enjoy the meltdown he’s causing on college campuses.
- University Wants Cultural Sensitivity Training After ‘Trump 2016′ Written on Free Speech Wall
- Ohio University Allows Latino Students to Paint Over Trump Messages on Free Speech Wall
It’s happening all over.
- Trump Hat Placed on MLK Statue Causes Uproar at University of South Florida
- University Bans Golf Team From Using Trump Course
- Southern Illinois University Officials Begin Investigation Of Trump Backers
Even so, the left is still in charge.
- Some Universities Now Singling Out White Students For ‘Education Sessions’
- Purdue Class Teaches Saying ‘America is a Melting Pot’ is a Microaggression
- Dinesh D’Souza Campus Speech Prompts Protest and Claims of ‘Hateful Rhetoric’
Rape culture updates.
- UVA Student From Rolling Stone’s Discredited Rape Story Testifies Under Oath
- Student Journalists Threatened for Invading ‘Safe Space’ at Anti-Rape March
- Prager University – Are 1 in 5 Women Raped at College?
There are consequences.
- University of Missouri Forced to Close Dorms Due to Lack of Students
- Ohio State Vice President Tells Sit-In Protesters to Stop or Be Arrested
- How Ohio State Turned the Tables on Student Protesters
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
“You don’t have to be a Trump fan to enjoy the meltdown he’s causing on college campuses.”
This x10. I love the synergy and culture lol and what it’s doing to the cultural left
Freshman Orientation has now become ‘Political Induction Training’.
What I really love about the Obama Era is all the racial healing
It’s a bill restricting sex-preference abortions. But it’s ray-cisss. Somehow.
See, when you slip the rational moorings, there’s no telling where you will wind up as you drift.
Yeah. Where WAS that in Colorado…???
They slept in.
The anti-native factions encourage turning a blind eye to the causes that motivate a mass exodus from Mexico, but also from second and third-world nations.
To be honest, that is one ugly wall. Isn’t there a decent artist in the group?