Big Government Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 08:30am 2 Comments
We begin this week with an important lesson on the size and scope of government.
Big government can give you everything you want, right?
- College Activists Are Now Demanding Free Tampons
- Students at the University of Arizona Issue Left Wing Demands
- San Diego State ‘Multicultural Coalition’ Demands Free Stuff and Money
Forget the stuff government is supposed to do like defending the First Amendment.
- Freedom Includes the Right to Speak and Hear on Campus
- Editorial Says Free Speech Needs a Safe Space on Campus
- Free Speech Under Attack Across Universities and Trump Rallies
And the Second.
- Guns Could Be Legalized on Georgia College Campuses
- University of Georgia Students Protest Campus Carry
- Farmingdale State College Went On Lockdown Over A Toy Lightsaber
What’s going on here?
- University of Cincinnati Prof Arrested for Trading Child Pornography
- Prof in UK Suspended for Appearing in Porn With College Girls
The backlash continues.
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
When gov fails at so many things, what is the point of demanding that it do more? Only and idiot or a loser would want the gov to get bigger and more expensive. The one we have now is unsustainable.
You are correct, which is why the Dims pander to idiots and losers.