Triumph on Campus Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 08:30am 3 Comments
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog visited the University of New Hampshire this week to learn about political correctness on college campuses and it was brilliant. Strong language warning.
Not all the news on campus was funny this week.
- Purdue Staffer Allegedly Called for the Rape of Pro-Life Students
- College Student’s Conservative Column Leads to Stabbing Threat
The left had a banner week.
- Progressive Rutgers Students Protest Milo Yiannopoulos by Smearing Themselves With Fake Blood
- Students Who Took Over Dartmouth Library Face No Discipline
- UC Irvine Hosts ‘Political Prisoner’ Who Assisted In Cop Killings
The silliness continues.
- Northwestern Students Claim Burlesque Show Violated Their Safe Space
- College Students in California Encouraged to Report Unwanted Jokes
- Harvard Race Activist Says Those That Disagree With His Views Are ‘Intellectual Cowards’
Higher ed bubble update.
- Eastern Illinois University Students Protest Funding Cuts
- Students and Faculty at Chicago State Protest Over Serious Budget Problem
This is an ongoing problem.
- Social Psychologist Analyzes Lack of Intellectual Diversity on College Campuses
- How the Left Took Over Campus Culture
So is this…
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
I for one welcome the decline of Snark (Seth Myers, Chelsea Handler) and the rise of shitlord humor (Triumph the insult dog).
Red Guard, Khmer Rouge and/or Hitler Youth in the making – if not already made.
A very dangerous generation, and nearly as dangerous as the psychos who created them.
But the real punishment should go to those who enabled the psychos who enabled them – the likes of Boehner, Prebus and McConnell. Now that Scalia has died, let’s hold these bums’ feet to the fire, lest they roll over as Obama appoints a leftist freak to the Supreme Court.
I saw that Triumph clip a couple of days ago. Hilarious, especially some of the students’ reactions at some of his cracks. Priceless.