And Now For Something Completely Different Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 08:30am 0 Comments
Another comedian is speaking out against political correctness on college campuses.
Some people just have no sense of humor.
- Man With Useless Degree Whines About Student Loans
- Loss of Master Keys to Cost College Of William and Mary $500K
- Anti-Capitalist Campus Co-op May Shut Down for Refusing to Pay Rent
Speaking of funny things…
- University of Kentucky Offers Course on Taco Literacy
- Mizzou Activist Group Thinks Melissa Click is a Civil Rights Activist
- Student Sues College For Alleged Injuries Suffered Playing Tag
Cause and effect?
- Karl Marx is the Most Assigned Economist at American Colleges
- Prof Calls Popularity of Bernie Sanders Among Youth a Failure of Education
- Cornell to Consider Fossil Fuel Divestment
- Mammoth Bones Discovered Under Football Field at Oregon State University
Is this progress?
- UConn Building ‘Black Only’ Segregated Dorm
- Ohio State Requires Nursing Students to Learn About White Privilege
- UMass Students Can Earn Academic Credit for Building LGBTQ Themed Light Displays
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.