Race and Politics Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 08:30am 1 Comment
According to some progressives, academia has a race problem even though it’s run by liberals.
- Notre Dame Hosts Black Lives Matter Event And Offers Class on White Privilege
- Portland Community College Deems April Month for Whiteness Shaming
- College Sponsors Field Trip to Black Lives Matter Protest
Larry Elder offers a different point of view.
And then there are those problematic mascots.
- Susquehanna University May Drop ‘Crusaders’ Nickname
- Amherst College May Dump Unofficial ‘Lord Jeff’ Mascot
Free Harvard? Maybe not.
Damn you, reality!
- College Supporters of Bernie Sanders Don’t Understand Economics
- The Bernie Sanders Plan for Free College Won’t Work
How is this fair?
- Student Still Not Welcome on Campus After Being Cleared of Rape
- Student at Colorado College Remains Banned from Campus for Six-Word Joke on Yik Yak
You don’t say…
Best. Idea. Ever.
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
“According to some progressives, academia has a race problem even though it’s run by liberals.”
Gaining equality is only as good as what you are trying to be equal to.