This is the last weekly round-up of College Insurrection posts from 2015. As you’ll see below, we’re still facing many of the same issues on campus.
Race is still a hot button.
- Oregon State To Hold Racially Segregated Social Justice Retreats
- American University Curriculum to Now Include ‘Race and Multiculturalism’
Free speech problems.
- Underground Debate Club Forms at Brown in Response to Speech Codes
- Bill Would Fine Universities That Infringe on Students’ Free Speech Rights
- Report Suggests Almost Half of Public Colleges Restrict Student Speech
Diversity sure is important.
- Prof Claims Diversity on Campus is Under Threat
- College President Claims Inclusivity and Diversity More Important Than Tuition Cost
Guns on campus.
- Texas Attorney General Says Guns Allowed in Dorms
- Wisconsin Democrats Try to Ban All Guns From College Campuses
- Campus Carry Bill Proposed by Missouri Lawmaker
Compare and contrast.
- UCLA Discovers First Amendment After Anti-Semitic Comments by Student
- Jewish Student at College in Brooklyn Assaulted and Told ‘Leave the School You Jew’
- Lawrence University Accidentally Prints Photo With Racial Slur in Newsletter
- University of South Dakota Billboard Contains Embarrassing Typo
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.