Fail at Yale Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 08:30am 4 Comments
Yale students were recently asked to sign a petition to repeal the First Amendment and some of them actually did.
- Yale Students Sign Petition to Repeal The First Amendment
- Yale Reacts With Disbelief Over Video of Students Signing Petition Against 1st Amendment
There was a somewhat embarrassing incident at Harvard as well.
- Harvard University Creates Holiday Placemats For Social Justice
- Harvard Apologizes For Social Justice Holiday Placemats
And of course, some of the usual antics of the left took place.
- Rutgers Leaders Declare Campus Founded by Pillaging Racists
- College Prof Wants to Start Teaching Social Justice to Little Kids
- University of Maryland Tells Students Not to Use the Term Illegal Alien
- Emory Students Want Course Evaluations to Include Rating for Microaggressions
- Occidental College Caves to Student Demands Over Microaggressions
Here’s some good news.
- Washington State Rep. Wants to Do Away With Campus Safe Spaces
- Over 200 People Attend Liberty University Weapons Course
- Board of Regents at University of Wisconsin Passes Free Speech Statement
Finally, some humor.
- New York Post Writer Goes After Liberal Academia With Hilarious Headline
- Oberlin Students Complain About Inaccurately Named Food Offerings
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Burn it down- all of it.
“Yale students petition to repeal the First Amendment”
Well, it’s fortunately their First Amendment right to do so!
The guy should post the petitions with the signatures. Let the ridicule fall on the kids who deserve it.
Actually if you leave their names on it then they’ll most likely receive lab credits for participating.