Yale students were recently asked to sign a petition to repeal the First Amendment and some of them actually did.
- Yale Students Sign Petition to Repeal The First Amendment
- Yale Reacts With Disbelief Over Video of Students Signing Petition Against 1st Amendment
There was a somewhat embarrassing incident at Harvard as well.
- Harvard University Creates Holiday Placemats For Social Justice
- Harvard Apologizes For Social Justice Holiday Placemats
And of course, some of the usual antics of the left took place.
- Rutgers Leaders Declare Campus Founded by Pillaging Racists
- College Prof Wants to Start Teaching Social Justice to Little Kids
- University of Maryland Tells Students Not to Use the Term Illegal Alien
- Emory Students Want Course Evaluations to Include Rating for Microaggressions
- Occidental College Caves to Student Demands Over Microaggressions
Here’s some good news.
- Washington State Rep. Wants to Do Away With Campus Safe Spaces
- Over 200 People Attend Liberty University Weapons Course
- Board of Regents at University of Wisconsin Passes Free Speech Statement
Finally, some humor.
- New York Post Writer Goes After Liberal Academia With Hilarious Headline
- Oberlin Students Complain About Inaccurately Named Food Offerings
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.