College protesters across the nation think they’re in a position to make demands for some reason.
- Campus Protesters Make Absurd Demands
- Students at Cal Poly Release List of Diversity Demands
- Amherst College Students Make Demands on Campus Speech
Racial strife is an ongoing issue.
- Student Arrested Over Threats to ‘White Devils’ at University of Chicago
- Calvin College Students Confess to Scrawling “White Power” On Cars
- University’s Unity Rally Descends Into Accusations of Racism
So is this…
- The AntI-Israel Problem at American Universities
- National Women’s Studies Association Boycotts Israel
- Jewish Student Senator at U. Michigan Under Fire for Questioning Anti-Israel Protest
We also have a free speech problem.
- Hamilton College Students Demand Censorship
- Three in Five Professors Call Trigger Warnings a Threat to Academic Freedom
- UCLA Circulates List of “Microaggressions” to Students and Faculty
This is quite a contrast, isn’t it?
- College Newspaper Creates Safe Space for Minority Students
- FIRE Explains the Rights of Student Journalists
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image is a screen cap from The Daily Signal.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.