Perhaps we can add to our thanksgivings today by contemplating what we have to be thankful for on the political stage….
10. I’m thankful the Republicans are fielding many presidential candidate options for the voters, rather than the Democrats’ coronated queen.
9. I’m thankful special-snowflake protesters are exposing the farce that is our modern-day education system for all to see, indisputably.
8. I’m thankful there is more transparency over inner-city strife, and that cover-ups have been brought to light.
7. I’m thankful for the majority-good police who strive to keep the public safe and exercise restraint in the face of great testing.
6. I’m thankful for FOX Business, my recommended alternative to the increasingly Telemundo-like FOX News. (Stuart Varney and Charles Payne are simply excellent.)
5. I’m thankful that we are being awakened to the extreme danger the First Amendment faces instead of it slipping away quietly into the night.
4. I’m thankful that Americans care enough about our country being a refuge for true refugees that we are trying to get it right when it comes to Syria.
3. I’m thankful for the example Americans have set abroad this year, from incident on the French train to our military, they are representing our values well.
2. I’m thankful for the foresight of the Framers in crafting a Constitution that provides a bright line for understanding just how our society affirms freedom and where it has gone wrong, so that we might proceed to fixing it.
1. I’m thankful that the community at Legal Insurrection affirms that there are still those out there who understand, who care, and who will do something about fighting for our great and exceptional country.
What about the 2015 political landscape makes you thankful?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.