Campus protests continued last week, despite the holiday. Brown is reacting this way.
Throwing money at the problem might not be enough.
- Black Students United Deliver List of Demands to Cornell President
- Towson University President Caves to ‘Stands With Mizzou’ Protester Demands
- Princeton Faculty Supports Campus Black Justice League Protesters
Radicals have become emboldened.
- “Whiteness Is a Disease” Says Professor
- Smith College Students Bar Reporters From Sit-in Unless They Support Mizzou
- William and Mary Students Demand Removal of Thomas Jefferson Statue
Things are getting weird.
- White Student Union Pages Have Recently Sprung Up on Facebook
- Facebook Removes UC Berkeley’s ‘White Student Union’ Page
And it’s not just about black and white.
- Pro-ISIS Messages Found on Youngstown State University’s Campus
- American Anthropological Association Votes to Boycott Israeli Universities
- College Students Now Say Remembering 9/11 is Offensive to Muslims
Where is all of this headed?
Be thankful for what you have.
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image is a screen cap from Frontpage Mag.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.