Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
Protesters at Dartmouth took their disruptive demonstration into a school library and may have assaulted people. Luckily, the school has apologized…to the protesters.
- Dartmouth Protesters Allegedly Assaulted Students in School Library
- Dartmouth Administration Apologizes to Library Protesters
News of protests didn’t end at Dartmouth.
- Yale Students Present New Demands to School President
- University of Kansas Hit With Special Snowflake Epidemic
- Campus #BlackLivesMatter Protesters Demand Positive Coverage From Media
It’s almost like the left wing owns academia.
- UC San Diego to Bail out Struggling Marxist-Inspired ‘Che Cafe’
- Campus Marxists Spreading Movement to Limit First Amendment
Here’s some harsh reality.
- New Poll Numbers Are Bad News For Mizzou Protesters
- National Campus Walkout Effort Fails Miserably
- Not All College Students Have Bought Into the Hysteria
People have noticed how foolish this is.
- Scathing Op-Ed Takes Apart Campus Protests
- Conservative Vanderbilt Professor Targeted for Protest Tells Students to Grow Up
- “When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in diversity and demanding safe spaces.”
Yes it is.
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.