As you probably have heard, all hell broke loose on college campuses this week. It started with protests at Yale and Mizzou.
- Crowd of Yale Students Surround Professor and Accuse Him of Racism
- University of Missouri President Resigns Following Student Protest
Things went downhill from there.
- Yale Students Protest Speaker Greg Lukianoff at William F. Buckley, Jr. Talk
- Yale President Apologizes for Failing to Make Minority Students Feel Safe
- UMass Amherst Group Holds ‘Stop White People’ Multicultural Luncheon
It got a little crazy at times.
- Student Govt. at University in Minnesota Claims Remembering 9/11 Would Violate Safe Space
- University of Missouri Prof Resigns Over Outrage for Failing to Cancel Exam
- Conservative Professor Becomes Target at Vanderbilt University
Along the way, students struggled to explain their positions.
- University of Colorado Boulder Students Try to Explain Socialism
- Student Can’t Explain How to Pay for Entitlements College Protesters Are Demanding
All of this raises some legitimate questions.
- Should We Stop Paying for College?
- Imagine What The Civil Rights Movement Would’ve Looked Like With ‘Safe Spaces’
- Glenn Reynolds: College Students Are Showing We Need to Raise The Voting Age
Maybe this will help.
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.