Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
This week’s lecture on reality is presented by Greg Gutfeld.
Here are some more conservative principles.
- UNC-Wilmington Prof to Students – You Have No Right to Not be Offended
- Left Wing U.K. Author Blasts Students Who Fear ‘Hate Speech’
- Arizona State Honors American Military Hero Pat Tillman
Of course, we still have a long way to go…
- Almost Half of College Students Surveyed Are Afraid to Disagree With Professors
- Eureka College Student Government Won’t Recognize Conservative Student Groups
- Poll Shows Conservative Students More Likely to be Antagonized on Campus
A very long way.
- Feminists Continue to Demand Investigation of ‘Sexism’ on Social Media
- Amherst College Mascot Under Fire for Not Being Diverse Enough
- LGBT Student Activists Shut Down LGBT Film Screening for Being too White
Is there even a light at the end of the tunnel?
- Protesters Shout Down Israeli Professor at U. Minnesota Law School
- Campus Anti-Koch Movement Being Funded by Wealthy Liberal Groups
- Social Justice Warriors at Harvard Want to Change Law School’s Seal
In other news, College!
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.