Someone seems to have a problem with conservative students exercising their free speech.
- Pro-Life Flyers Ripped Down at American University
- Flyers for Young Americans for Freedom Vandalized at Gettysburg College
- YAF Flyers Were Torn Down at Gettysburg College for Using the Term ‘Anchor Babies’
I don’t think they heard him.
The problem isn’t limited to flyers.
- Students at San Diego State Forced to Take Down American and Military Flags
- New Mexico Student Told to Remove American Flag from Dorm Window
- College student’s op-ed criticizing Black Lives Matter movement stirs controversy
Higher education seems to have a free speech problem.
- Oxford Student Union Finds Free Speech Magazine ‘Offensive’, Bans It
- Speaker Banned by University in Britain for Fear She Would Offend Muslims
- Cornell President: Government Should Regulate Speech to ‘Serve a Compelling State Interest’
Some schools seem to get it.
- Purdue University Calumet Eliminates All Speech Codes
- University of Chicago Leads the Way for Academic Freedom
- The Princeton Tory Publishes a Guide to Free Speech on Campus
Maybe we should focus on real dangers.
War on men.
- Glenn Reynolds Writes of the War on College Men
- U. Kansas Student Won’t be Expelled for Anonymous Tweets About Ex-Girlfriend
- Newest Outrage: The Study of Geography is Too White and Male
Compare and contrast.
- Bernie Sanders Urges College Students to Help Him Fight for $15 Minimum Wage
- College Students Flee Vermont Due to Lack of Jobs
- College Football Takes Backseat to Pope
- Court Nixes Payments to College Athletes
- Stipend for College Athletes Could Unbalance Playing Field
All leftism, all the time.
- Students at U. Delaware Insist Fake Hate Crime Was Real
- Student Funds in California Used to Push Left-Wing Causes
- Texas Profs Plan to Flout Law by Telling Students They Can’t Carry Guns
Headline of the week.
See you at the North Pole.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image is a screen cap from the YAF blog.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.