Your weekly dispatch from the world of higher education.
You can now get a degree in English at UCLA without ever studying Shakespeare, but you will be required to take courses in social justice.
What’s in a name?
- NYU Wants to Rename Engineering School After Donors
- College Dumps ‘Crusader’ Nickname Because it Lacks Diversity
- Northwestern University School of Law Changes Name After $100 Million Gift
Watch out for those microaggressions.
- Kansas University Student Senate Declares ‘His and Her’ Are Microaggressions
- U. New Hampshire Says Gender Microaggressions Cause Migraines and Heart Disease
Focusing on the important things.
- Religious Studies Prof Equates Ignoring Climate Change With Sin
- Bradley University Promotes Fat Acceptance
- Students Demand Disinvitation of Feminist Who Says Trans Women Are Not Real Women
Read more campus news at College Insurrection.
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.