America’s top progressive recently lectured college kids for being too politically correct.
- Obama: Students Shouldn’t be “Coddled and Protected from Different Points of Views”
- Obama Criticizes Liberal Politically Correct Culture on College Campuses
The students at Liberty University are respectful of opposing viewpoints.
Which of these progressive policies does Obama disagree with?
- The Newest Problem Words at UNC Are Policeman and Mailman
- Duke University Athletes to be Trained in Social Justice and Gay Rights
- Being a ‘Victim’ Now a Badge of Honor on Campus
This is how bad it’s gotten.
- University of California Considers Granting Students the Right to Not be Offended
- University of California Declares Itself Intolerant of Intolerance
You can’t even sneeze.
- Prof’s Syllabus Tells Students Not to Say ‘God Bless You’ in His Class
- Texas University Prof Rethinks His Ban on Saying ‘God Bless You’ in Class
And what’s going on at Yale?
- Yale Prof: Climate Change Deniers Are as Bad as Hitler
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist to Teach Divinity School Course at Yale
- Saudi Businessman Gives Yale $10 Million for Islamic Law Center
Time for an economics lesson.
Due process update.
- Democrat Rep. Apologizes for Suggesting All Students Accused of Rape Should be Expelled
- Former U. of Michigan Student Reaches Settlement With School Over Sex Misconduct Case
- Under New Policy, Harvard Law Students Accused of Assault Will Get an Attorney
Compare and contrast.
- Hillary Clinton Jumps on Bandwagon, Calls Campus Sexual Assault an ‘Epidemic’
- U. Miami Law Prof: Affirmative Consent Shifts Burden of Proof to Accused
Department of Fine Arts.
- Segregation ‘Art Project’ Causes Uproar at SUNY Buffalo
- Far Left Comic Sarah Silverman Thinks Comedians Should Change for PC College Students
- Colorado Colleges Are Hot Spots for Marijuana Use
- How Do College Students Have So Much Time to Smoke Pot?
The free market.
Not who you think.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.