We’re at the point where due process in higher education is an afterthought for some people.
Everyone’s in big trouble for something this week.
- U. Nebraska Vice Chancellor: Students’ T-shirts Offensive Due to Native American Imagery
- Drug and Alcohol Trouble? The University of Michigan is Calling Your Parents
- College Will Punish Students Who Heckled Mandatory Play About Sexual Assault
It’s a good thing students know their rights.
Let’s stay focused on the important things.
- Harvard Students Try to ‘Dismantle the Patriarchy’ in Wikipedia
- Students Arriving on New York Campuses Bombarded With Sex Talk
- Daily Pot Smoking on Campus is at 35 Year High
Like Women’s Studies.
- Women’s Center at Vanderbilt University to Give Lecture on Healthy Masculinity
- Feminist Research Fellow Suggests Putting Men ‘in some kind of camp’
Time for a civics lesson.
- Trinity College Eases Off Plan to Make All Fraternities Co-Ed
- No More Hard Liquor for University of Missouri Frats
Question and answer.
- Are College Professors Becoming Their Own Worst Enemy?
- UMass Amherst Prof Calls Republicans American Terrorists
Politics on campus.
- ‘Ready for Hillary’ Image Removed From U. Michigan Facebook Page After Outcry
- Obama Now Pushing National Free Community College
- Hillary Has Major Disconnect With Millennials in Ohio
Free speech update.
- How to Stop Campus Microaggressions
- Purdue’s Dean Supports Free Speech With No Restrictions
- FIRE Gives University of North Florida Highest Rating for Free Speech
Recognizing 9/11 was a challenge for some.
- College Allows 9/11 Memorial After Public Outcry
- Are Colleges Teaching Students That 9/11 Was Our Fault?
But easy for others.
- 9/11 Tribute Held at Joliet Junior College
- Valencia College Staff and Community Members Create 9/11 Flag Display
- Texas A&M University’s Freedom from Terrorism Memorial
Focused on the student body.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.