Every school is known for something, whether they like it or not.
- University of Illinois Named Nation’s Top Party School
- Emerson College Named Nation’s Top LGBTQ School
- Stanford Cited as Top Producer of Nobel Laureates
It’s not always good to be known for things.
- Chancellor of U. Illinois Unhappy With Top Party School Ranking
- Anti-Semitism High on California and Canadian College Campuses
And some colleges are just overrated.
- Will These Magic Words Get You Into Harvard?
- Harvard Study Claims Conservative Media is Destroying the Republican Party
- Harvard Lampoon Offers Fake Endorsement of Donald Trump
There was a situation at Texas Christian University this week.
- College Student Punished for Criticizing Islam and the Baltimore Riots
- FOX News Speaks to TCU Student Disciplined for Comments on Islam and Baltimore
- Reinstated! TCU Reinstates Student Suspended for Social Media Posts
The Hillary Clinton campaign continues to charm college students.
- Uninvited Visitors Shut Out of Hillary Clinton Campus Speech
- FIU Students Protesting Hillary Clinton’s Campus Speech Threatened With Arrest
Shutting down the speech police.
- FIRE Calls Out UNH President After Language Bias Guide Controversy
- University of New Hampshire Drops Language Bias Guide
- Judge Rules Chicago State Can’t ‘Interfere’ With Faculty Blog During First Amendment Case
Problem and solution.
An important lesson from Dennis Prager.
You don’t say…
- Rutgers Prof Who Said U.S. is Worse Than ISIS Has History of Weird Statements
- A Factual Response to the Professor Who Said America is More ‘Brutal’ Than ISIS
Questions about tenure.
- Will College Tenure Make it Past the 2016 Election?
- American University Professors Claim Their Age Kept Them From Getting Tenure
Gender studies update.
- U. Wisconsin ‘Queer Migration’ Prof Makes $87K Per Year
- Gay Rights Groups Want Common Application to Add Questions on Sexual Orientation
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.