YAF’s national conference is coming up and there’s still time to register to attend.
Speaking of conservatives on campus, Scott Walker was in the news this week.
- Politico Writers Wonder if Scott Walker Would be a Bad President Because He Didn’t Finish College
- Scott Walker Considers Online Classes to Finish College Degree While in The White House
- Wisconsin Repeals University Tenure in New Budget
Walker has a strange effect on some people.
- U. Wisconsin Prof Says Hitler and Scott Walker Share ‘Terrifying’ Similarities
- Prof Who Compared Scott Walker to Hitler Faces Shocking New Allegations
What’s in a name?
- Teacher Wants Woodrow Wilson’s Name Removed from School
- Dixie State University Being Pressured to Change its Name
- Does Changing from a College to a University Bring More Money and Students?
So this happened…
- Photo of the Confederate Flag is a Possible Safety Threat at U. Missouri
- U. Missouri Says Confederate Flag Photo Not Actually a ‘Threat’
Congratulations to the FIRE.
News from the Green Mountain state.
- Bottled Water Ban Backfires at University of Vermont
- State of Vermont Offers In-State Tuition to Veterans
Watch out for those wacky professors.
- Prof Wants to Punish Private Confederate Flag Displays as Hate Crimes
- Prof Wants Animal Rights Activists to Overthrow Society
- Rhodes College Prof’s Racist Tweets Resurface
Of course, they’re not all bad.
- Law Prof Says Climate Change Agenda is About Changing the Constitution
- Baylor Prof Turns Sociology Exams into Celebrations
From the Department of Zoological Studies.
All leftism, all the time.
- Virginia Tech Professors Need to Prove ‘Diversity’ and ‘Inclusion’ to Get Tenure
- Federal Government Tries to Make Engineering Classes More ‘LGBTQ-Affirming’
- Obama Suggests Money Spent on Incarcerations Could Fund University Tuition
My new heroes.
- University of North Carolina-Charlotte Student Pays Parking Tickets with 11,000 Pennies
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Freshman Mocks Diversity Orientation
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.