Corporate Cash Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly dispatch from the world of higher education.
Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 08:30am 0 Comments
Can you guess which presidential candidate gets the most cash from four big banks?
Speaking of cash…
- University of California to Raise Minimum Wage to $15
- LSU’s Athletic Department Will Give $10M to the University
- College of DuPage Dismantles Controversial Wall That Cost $220,000
Money makes the world go around.
- Parents Willing to Pay More for College
- College Student Blows Through $90K College Fund
- Why Are Colleges Asking for Money from Young Alumni With Student Loans?
I’m sensing a trend here.
- Vassar College Prof Pens Tirade Against Scott Walker
- Prof Who Compared Scott Walker to Hitler Apologizes
- Prof Who Compared Scott Walker to Hitler Won’t Face Discipline for Controversial Tweets
This guy might have a problem.
- Lincoln University Prof Bashed Jews and Gay People on Facebook
- Lincoln University Prof Under Fire for Hateful Facebook Comments
Who’s up for a history lesson?
Question and answer.
Most likely to succeed.
- Which Universities Produce the Best Startup Talent?
- This Texas College Produces More CEOs Than The Ivy Leaguers
- U. Missouri Profs Now Expected to Police Each Other for Triggering Language
- University Requires Sexual Consent to be Sober and Enthusiastic
- New Criterion for Tenure at Purdue Involves Mentoring Undergraduates
No smoking allowed.
- Anti-Smoking Organization Goes on Tour to Reach More Young People
- How These University Experts Are Becoming a Thorn in the Anti-Tobacco Lobby’s Side
- Norwegian Mass Murderer Admitted to Oslo University
- A British Teen Has Been Accused of Plotting to Commit a College Massacre
This plan gets a rating of F.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.