Your weekly dispatch from the world of higher education.
It’s getting to the point where college students who date will need their own lawyers.
- Advocacy Group Makes Sexual Consent Contracts Available to College Students
- U. of Minnesota Takes Up ‘Affirmative Consent’ Rule
- Megyn Kelly Reports on College Sexual Consent Contracts
It probably wouldn’t hurt to hire an accountant as well.
- Report Shows Federal Student Loans Tied to Rising Cost of College
- Student Loans Increase Tuition, Not Enrollment
- Oakland University Raises Tuition by 8.48 Percent
Unless you win the lottery.
- New Jersey Legislator Wants a Lottery to Clear the Winners’ Student Loan Debt
- Teen Entrepreneur Gets $100,000 to Not Go to College
- Is it Possible To Pay for College With Scholarships?
Democrats think they have the solutions to these problems.
- Obama Administration to Penalize Colleges Which Don’t Prepare Students to Find Jobs
- Progressive Official: Student Loan Debt isn’t so Bad
- Martin O’Malley Jumps on the Democrats’ Free College Bandwagon
One Republican sees another way.
- Marco Rubio Calls for Overhaul of U.S. College ‘Cartel’
- Marco Rubio Talks About Higher Education Reform
Not everyone is worried about sex on campus.
Some people are more concerned about marriage.
- Christian University President Issues Warning Over Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- Gay Marriage Ruling Divides Conservatives at Western Conservative Summit in Denver
And everyone should be nervous about the higher ed bubble.
- Bankruptcy of Corinthian Colleges Causes a Debt Mess
- Marian Court College Has Closed its Doors
- Time to Start Closing Down Law Schools?
Except for Sweet Briar.
- Lessons Learned From Sweet Briar’s Brush With Death
- Sweet Briar Admission Disaster May Have A Happy Ending
It’s still all leftism, all the time.
This story sounds awfully familiar.
Not ready for Hillary.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image is a screen cap from the Washington Examiner.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.