It was a rough week in academia.
- Law School Applications Continue to Fall
- Colleges of Arts and Sciences Struggle With Enrollment
- Virginia Supreme Court Temporarily Blocks Closing of Sweet Briar
Things are tough all over.
- University of Illinois to Cut Jobs
- Clearwater Christian College to Close
- Anthem College Closes Minnesota Campus
Which might explain why this is happening.
- New York Times Opinion Writer Describes Defaulting on Student Loans
- Defaulting on Student Loans is “Fashionable Theft”
- Federal Government Intervenes for Students in Debt to Corinthian Colleges
At least good things are happening in Texas.
Title IX is leading to all sorts of madness.
- Even Liberals Are Starting to Notice Title IX Stinks
- Is Title IX Being Used to Regulate Speech Off Campus?
Duke University is having some free speech issues.
- Duke Students Demand Firing of Conservative Libertarian Columnist
- Duke University in Spotlight Over Writer Controversy
- Columbia’s Mattress Girl Releases a Sex Tape
- Reminder: Mattress Girl Attended the Last State of the Union Address
Speaking of rape culture.
- Dubious Rape Accusation Leads to Expulsion at Amherst
- U. Missouri May Ban Women From Frats on Weekends to Fight Rape
- Successful Anti-Rape Training Program Criticized For Not Blaming Men
Hint: The answer is yes.
All leftism, all the time.
- Georgetown Votes To Divest From Fossil Fuels
- U. Oklahoma to Start Mandatory Diversity Training
- Morgan State Prof Suggests White People Should Give Their Money to Black People
Do as he says, not as he did.
- College Dropout Bill Gates Tells Students to Stay in School
- College Dropouts Are Thriving in the Tech World
Good for them.
- Pro-Life Student Group Wins $20,000 in Free Speech Case
- Conservative Students Bring ‘Needed Dialogue’ to Stanford University
Yada yada yada…
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via Wikimedia Commons.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.