Aspire to the Choir Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
These students are my new heroes.
I think there should be a choir like this at every school.
Perhaps we should start with Boston University.
- Newly Hired Boston University Prof Bashes Whites and Men on Twitter
- Boston University Responds to Prof’s Racist Tweets Aimed at White Men
- Boston University Prof Regrets Disparaging Comments About Whites and Men
Opportunity is everywhere.
- University’s Report Says a Room Full of White People is a Microaggression
- University Diversity Officer Claims Minority Women Can’t be Racist
Because everyone is offended by everything.
- Dartmouth Students Demand Resignation of Gay Black Student Body President
- University in Wales Bans the Bible for ‘Not Being Multicultural Enough’
- Catholic University Investigated for Offending Muslims With Crosses
What could be the reason for all of these problems?
- Commencement Speakers 6 Times More Likely to be Liberal than Conservative
- Kirsten Powers: How Liberals Have Ruined College
Don’t let all this news make you unhappy.
Have you noticed that divestment activists aren’t very reasonable?
- Edinburgh University Rejects Divestment From All Fossil Fuels
- Edinburgh University Students Occupy Building to Protest Decision on Fossil Fuel Divestment
It was a big week for the higher ed bubble.
- Brookstone College of Business to Close
- College Enrollment Down 2% Over Last Year
- The Class of 2015 is the Most Indebted in History
Done and done.
Compare and contrast.
- UVA Dean Sues Rolling Stone for Defamation
- University of Minnesota Student’s Claim of Being Raped at Knifepoint Falls Apart
ISIS on campus.
Life in a cocoon.
- Muscatine Comm. College Students File Suit After School Intimidates Student Newspaper
- Judge Rules School Can’t Punish Student for Idle Threat on Facebook
You don’t say.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via Wikimedia Commons.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Made me smile. I hope there are enough of these students everywhere to counter the lib idiots