Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
The fallout from Rolling Stone’s false story of rape at the University of Virginia continues.
- Early Reports Say Review of Rolling Stone’s UVA Rape Story is Brutal
- The UVA Rape Story Should be Labeled a Hoax, But Won’t
- Rape-Hoax Denial at UVA
This should surprise no one.
- Op-ed: Universities Risk Becoming Anti-Intellectual
- Is the Left Beginning to Implode on Campus?
- Why Colleges Have Become Insufferable
Finances seem to be an issue lately.
Graduation season is coming.
- Hip-Hop Artist Common Might Get Nixed from Graduation Speech After Cops Voice Concerns Over Song Lyrics
- Matthew McConaughey to Get $135,000 for Commencement Speech at University of Houston
- Ohio University Student Paper Criticizes Mayor’s Common Sense Advice
- Eastern Michigan U. Student Newspaper Makes Fun of Parenting and Having Kids
Yes, we do.
Politics, politics, politics.
- Justice Department Sues University for Denying Tenure to Transgender Woman
- Democrats Attack Wisconsin Republican for Telling the Truth About Student Loans
- Governor Criticized for Lack of Diversity in New College Board Appointees
- Islamist gunmen Attack College in Kenya, Kill Christian Students on the Spot
- University in Scotland Censors Pro-Life Student Groups
- Medieval Graveyard Beneath Cambridge University Discovered
Ivy league update.
- Northeastern University Defaced With Swastikas — Again
- Permission Withdrawn for University Conference Denying Israel’s Right to Exist
All leftism, all the time.
- NC State Administrator Wants to Censor Free Speech in the Name of Social Justice
- Berkeley Dropping ‘Spring Admit’ in Favor of More Inclusive Term
- New Hires at Dartmouth Tilt Solidly to the Left
And finally, some good news.
- 11 States Now Considering Concealed Carry on Campus
- Ted Cruz Rallies College Crowd in New Hampshire
- New Vote Over UCLA Diversity Mandate Proves it’s Possible to Resist Campus Leftists
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via Wikimedia Commons.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.