Your weekly report from the world of higher education.
I think it’s safe to say young conservatives aren’t excited about the prospect of a Jeb Bush presidency.
In other conservative news, campus carry has gotten lots of attention lately.
- Rape Victim Speaks At Nevada Campus Carry Bill Hearing
- Campus Carry Bill Making Its Way Through Florida Committee
- Are ‘Zero Tolerance Zones’ The Alternative To Campus Carry?
Meanwhile, progressives are up to their usual antics.
- Wellesley College to Accept Transgender Women
- Oberlin Students Cancel Performance by Band Called ‘Viet Cong’ for Offensive Name
- UCLA Holds Workshop Comparing Illegal Aliens to AIDS Victims
It’s almost like some schools haven’t heard of the higher ed bubble.
- Duke University Raises Tuition
- Ithaca College to Raise Tuition
- UC Santa Cruz Students Shut Down Highway Protesting Tuition Hikes
Some schools get it.
Some learned too late.
An MSNBC host recently spoke at Cornell.
In BDS related news…
- Rabbi Warns Jewish Students to Stop Cowering
- Conservative Group Lists The 10 Most Anti-Semitic College Campuses
- Columbia Tops List Of Campuses With The Worst Anti-Semitic Activity
Free speech update.
- Students Sue Dixie State U. With Help From FIRE
- The 10 Worst Colleges for Free Speech in 2014
- Letting Yik Yak Speak on Campus
Fighting sexual assault.
- Armed Students Could Mean Less Rapes
- CA Lawmakers Propose Increasing Penalties For Possessing Date-Rape Drugs
Putting Animal House to shame.
- U. Michigan frat damage to resort tops $430,000
- No Punishment For U. of Texas Frat That Held Border Patrol Themed Party
- The Future of Greek Life at Dartmouth
We can’t hurt anyone’s feelings.
Read all of this.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.