The List: Who in Congress is boycotting Netanyahu?
Bibi will address Congress Tuesday morning to discuss the dangers of a nuclear Iran.
At the time this post was published, 34 members of Congress have confirmed they will not be attending the Israeli Prime Minister’s speech.
— Jonah Goldberg (@JonahNRO) March 1, 2015
To commemorate the occasion, Secure America released this seriously rad video:
Meanwhile, the White House is feverishly working to save face.
Sources indicated the White House was trying to cobble together an Iran deal to pre-empt Bibi’s speech. So far, that hasn’t happened. But they did release this lovely piece of fiction Sunday afternoon:
Here are the five key facts you need to know about the U.S.-Israel relationship under President Obama:
1. A strong defender: President Obama has strengthened Israel’s defense in concrete and unprecedented ways.
2. An international ally: Under President Obama, the U.S. has led global efforts to defend Israel’s legitimacy on the world stage.
3. A proponent of peace: The President has strongly supported Israel in its quest for peace with its neighbors.
4. An economic partner: Under President Obama, the U.S. has a strong and robust commercial relationship with Israel.
5. A support system for refugees and migrants: Under President Obama, the U.S. has invested millions in helping Israeli immigrants.
The statement elaborates on each point by providing what the White House believes to be sufficient examples. It is a sad last ditch effort to suggest the President, you know, cares. ]
The issue is bigger than all that. It’s Western Civilization versus the Iranian Mullahs.
Choose wisely, Congress people.
Follow Kemberlee Kaye on TwitterDONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.