It’s amazing what can disqualify someone from serving in student government these days.
- Was This UCLA Student Denied A Place In Student Government For Being Jewish?
- George Mason U. Student Govt Rep Loses Position for Opposing In-State Tuition for Illegals
It’s pretty clear that academia fears Scott Walker.
- U. Wisconsin Chancellor Lobbies Alumni Against Scott Walker
- U. Wisconsin Prof Offers Extra Credit for Attending Scott Walker Protest
What is going on at Wesleyan?
And Kent State?
- High Rates of Anti-Semitism Found on Campuses
- The Divestment Movement Could be an Endowment Killer
- Vanderbilt Prof Criticized for Anti-Israel Rant
A lesson for BDS activists.
College admissions news.
- More Students Are Applying Early for College Admissions
- Are Asian Americans Treated Fairly in College Admissions?
- Admission Secrets Exposed After University Of Texas Investigation
All leftism, all the time.
- Does Barnard College Think Diversity is More Important Than Language and Science?
- George Mason University Offers Course on Animal Rights and Feminism
- Campus Christian Clubs Struggle After Charges of Discrimination
Compare and contrast.
- KC Johnson Heckled at Ohio University for Presenting the Facts on Campus Rape
- The Age of Feelings and College Students Who Need to Grow Up
Free speech news.
- Student Newspapers Stolen at Hamilton College
- Why Progressivism is Bad for Free Speech on Campus
- North Dakota House of Representatives Sticks up for Free Speech on Campus
The higher ed bubble grows.
- Journalism Grads Face Rising Unemployment Rate
- 30% of Millennial College Grads Live with Their Parents
- Some Debt Ridden Colleges Are Making Quiet Promises to Investors
The Second Amendment on campus.
- University of Michigan-Dearborn Holds Campus Deer Cull
- This University Of Texas Professor Doesn’t Think They Need Guns On Campus
- Is The Cost Of Campus Carry In Texas Too High?
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.