As previously mentioned, around mid-year I started seeking to broaden the audience by writing Op-Eds at major publications.
Each time I do so, I post an excerpt at Legal Insurrection, so you don’t miss it.
For those of you who have not been following along and taking notes, here is the 2014 list:
- Media Aids And Abets Left-Wing Smear Of Governor Scott Walker (The Daily Caller, June 23, 2014)
- Lawlessness is now the dominant theme in the Obama saga (The Washington Examiner, July 15, 2014)
- Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis (The Hill, August 6, 2014)
- A campaign to silence conservative speech (The Washington Times, September 5, 2014)
- The Era of Trust in Government Is Over (Townhall, October 30, 2014)
- Unfairly singling out Israelis (OC Register, October 31, 2014)
- Congratulations, Democrats you made Scott Walker a rising 2016 star (Foxnews.com, November 19, 2014)
- Rasmea Odeh is no victim (Detroit News, December 5, 2014)
- Mothers Must Speak Up for Their Sons on Campus (National Review, December 8, 2014)
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link (NY Post, December 26, 2014)
- Constitution’s horrible, no good, very bad year (USA Today, December 29, 2014)
- Will Elizabeth Warren sell ‘outside the bubble’? (Boston Herald, December 29, 2014)
I’ve also done several dozen radio interviews, here are the ones for which I was able to get audio clips and post on YouTube or find embeddable clips:
And one TV appearance:DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.