We’re always told that colleges have to be safe places for students. Controversial topics are prefaced with “trigger warnings” and “microaggressions” are frowned on. Unless you’re a Republican student, that is.
Then there are the real crimes.
- Marquette University Suspends Conservative Prof From Campus Over Gay Marriage Flap
- Playing Southern Anthem During “Black Lives Matter” Rally Gets Cop Suspended
- Michigan State Protesters Call George Will ‘Rape Denier’
Meanwhile, over at Berkeley…
- Lynching Effigies Found on UC Berkeley Campus
- Queer Black Artist Group Takes Responsibility for Lynching Effigies Found at Berkeley
Blame it on the stupidity of the American voter.
Rape culture update.
- Ann Coulter Weighs in on the UVA Story
- The Public’s Reaction to a Man Being Raped Says Much About Rape Culture
- Rape is Plummeting in Frequency, But Campus Rape Hysteria Won’t Go Away
Senator Elizabeth Warren couldn’t be reached for comment.
Milking Ferguson on campus.
- Now Med Students are Staging #Ferguson Protests
- UCLA Students Hold Town Hall About Alleged Police Brutality and to Draft Demands
- Oberlin Prof Gives Brilliant Response to a Ferguson Related Request for Exam Delays
- UC Student Workers Union Joins the Anti-Israel BDS Movement
- Swastikas Painted on Building at Tufts University
What difference does it make?
You don’t say…
The higher ed bubble grows.
- America’s Oldest Black College on the Brink of Financial Collapse
- WSJ Finance Expert: College Kids Should Have Some “Skin in the Game”
- Report Shows Many Freshmen Have no Idea How Much Debt They’re Taking on
Doubling down on stupid.
- Georgetown Student Defends His “I deserved to be mugged” Post
- Princeton Students Start ‘Microaggressions’ Reporting Service
- University of Maine Clarifies, it is not Banning Candy Canes
- College Student Gets Kisses With Mistletoe Contraption
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via FOX News video.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.