Ungrateful, and not objecting to liberal and progressive donors:
This is offensive on campus:
This is not:
- Harvard Offers Anal Sex Workshop, Titled “What’s What In the Butt”
- Harvard Sex Week Organizer Says Backlash to Anal Sex Workshop is Evidence of “Latent Homophobia”
[You didn’t really think we were going to post a photo, did you?]
Now you want privacy, Harvard students?
And I thought it was money and the desire to win games:
- Liberal Group Blames Student Athlete Fraud at UNC on White Supremacy and Heteropatriarchal Capitalism
Guilty until proven guilty:
- Former Yale Quarterback Attacks College Rape Tribunal: “There was never any evidence.”
- Ohio University Trains Faculty to ‘Assume’ Sex-Assault Accusers Tell the Truth
If no one is really responsible for anything, how do you explain the preceding links?
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t:
Higher Ed Bubble:
I feel this way every time I try to fit into my suits:
Somehow this doesn’t seem right:
What is the opposite of the patriarchy?
So tell me again who is most dangerous?
- Pro-Life Students File Lawsuit Against UCSB Prof Who Attacked Teen
- Libertarian Students Protesting Obama Are Met by Heavy Security
Rub it in their faces:
So simple, even college students can understand:
Water is wet! Water is wet!
Nice knowing ya, Britain:
Don’t try this at home. In fact, don’t try this at all:DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.