The liberal media is not coping with the Midterm election results very well
Following an epic GOP whoopin’ on Tuesday, the liberal media is in full pout mode. That the country would almost unilaterally reject President Obama’s policies and a statist agenda is incomprehensible to some. There must be some other reason! Those that were kind enough to concede the shellacking tried their best to undermine its meaning.
And so we present the 10 most delicious liberal election headline disasters. Extra credit to Salon who is kicking butt and taking names in the “Bitter Loser” category.
1. It was nice knowing you, polar bears.
2. Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.
3. Please, oh please let this happen
4. Disenfranchised by draconian Republican voter ID laws, Climate is very unhappy
5. White women ruin EVERYTHING
6. Sometimes delusion has no bounds, like this post for example
7. David Perdue won by almost 8 points, but I’m sure it means nothing
8. Of course none of this would’ve happened if the Republicans would stop being so racist
9. The end is nigh, McConnell. NIGH!!
10. Historic election? Meh.
Follow Kemberlee Kaye on Twitter
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.