Thanks to many for making this Thanksgiving so meaningful.
This is not an exhaustive list, but it’s a good start:
- The Wife. We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary earlier this year.
- The Kids. Three great ones.
- Health, and Mandy’s recovery.
- The U.S. of A. Still the place to be.
- The Constitution and Bill of Rights. Beats any alternative I’ve seen.
- Those who defend us against enemies, foreign and domestic.
- Israel. The canary in freedom’s coal mine.
- The Readers. Seriously. Not joking.
- The Authors, past and present. You helped build that.
- The blogs and websites that link to us. The continued kindness of strangers is appreciated.
- Fellow Ithaca conservatives, all ten of you.
- The hope that the part of the human spirit that yearns to be free can prevail over evil, in Iran and elsewhere. (video h/t Caroline Glick)(original here)
- Western Civilization, or what’s left of it.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.