When I first saw this story, I thought it was something out of The Onion.
This is what happens when you make fun of progressives.
Ferguson on campus.
- Leaflet Given to St. Louis Students Says to ‘take Amerikkka if the murdering pig walks’
- College Students in Maryland Protest Grand Jury Decision in Ferguson
- Students from DC Area Colleges Protest Grand Jury Decision in Ferguson
- UCLA Students Hold ‘Die-in’ as Part of Ferguson Demonstrations
Good luck has little to do with success.
Lots of people have advice for the GOP.
- U. Maryland Student to GOP – Take the Offensive
- U. of Tennessee has some good tips for the new GOP Congress
The War on Fraternities.
- Faculty at UVA Wants to Abolish the Greek System
- Ohio U. Students Petition to Ban Fraternity Based on Anonymous Social Media
- Lincoln University President Resigns Over Rape Comments
- UMass Ends Relationship With Bill Cosby
- ASU Flouts Arizona Law, Refusing to Turn Over the Names of 36 Sexual Assault Victims
- In ‘Empowering’ Women, Feminists Decided That Being Male is the Ideal
- HuffPo Writer: Feminists are Losing the War on Campus Sexual Assault
- Swarthmore College Settles Lawsuit With Student Accused of Sexual Assault
- CU Boulder Student Sues School Over Baseless Sexual Assault Claims
- Berkeley Student Arrested at Protest Crowdfunds his Bail
- Japanese Man Sues Women’s College After Being Denied Admission
- New school’s “Vaquero” mascot upsets the usual activist suspects
- ESPN Prohibits Religious Signs at College Game Day
Who needs privacy?
What higher ed bubble?
- Kean University Buys Conference Room Table for $219K
- For-Profit Colleges Sue To Keep Billions In Federal Aid
- Throwing Money at Higher Ed – Gambling monkey study and cardio programs for lions
- Portland State Prof Blames Thanksgiving on Consumerism
- Michigan State University College of Music Plays Vivaldi: Selections from Magnificat
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via Wikimedia Commons.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.