A student group protesting gay marriage at Johns Hopkins last week met a tolerant liberal.
Can’t you just feel the love?
- U. of Missouri student chased and beaten at Ferguson protest
- USC College Republicans’ Website Hacked
- Conservative Student Group at Virginia Tech Loses Funding Over Immigration Event
The left still wants to tax the rich.
Isn’t this also like taxing the rich?
Remember freedom of the press?
- Pensacola State Bars Faculty From Speaking to Student Journalists
- Lindenwood University defends student reporters against police intimidation
- Smith College Student Paper Editors Censor the Word “Crazy”
There are some surprisingly realistic answers here.
Nice news for veterans.
- George Washington U. Offering Special Nursing Program to Veterans
- Online University Launches New Scholarship Program for Military Students
What’s going on at Syracuse?
- Syracuse Student Leader Regrets Giving Even More Publicity to Blogs That Mocked Him
- Students at Syracuse University Protest Closure of Sex Assault Advocacy Center
How are those campus consent laws working out?
- An Inside Look at Yale Sexual Assault Investigation
- New Campus Consent Laws Carry Risks for Young Men
- Penn’s Sexual Assault Investigation Policies Railroad the Accused
Facts are stubborn things, aren’t they?
Higher ed bubble update.
- Over 200 Colleges Have Slashed Work Hours Due to Obamacare
- Enrollment Declines at West Virginia Public Universities
- 80 Law Schools at Risk of Closure
Whatever you do…
It’s never enough.
Political correctness still rules on campus.
I wonder why?
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.